Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 7

For my 7th Day of Making a Difference I did a couple of things. The first thing that I did was a lady who had come from Australia to look at BBI was having trouble with her i-pod so I showed her what to do. She said thank you, smiled and joked about how she wasn't a very good person with I.T.



Afterschool when I was waiting for Dad to come pick us up from Pigeon Mountain I was watching my brother playing tackling with a boy called Timothy who was my other brothers' friend.My brother who was playing did an expert dodge but poor Timothy wasn't looking where he was going and went - BUMP!- right into a metal pole outside the hall! Ouch! He looked like he was about to cry and I took him to the PMPS office and got him an icepack.



The next thing I did was while I was waiting Alice came and was looking for her brother. I took her to the office. She said thankyou. I hope you found your brother Alice!

No comments: