Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 5

For my 5th Day of How to Make a Difference I woke up and made toast laden with Nutella for my Dad and brothers. We went to church and there I spread the word for the Sound of Music which is my Mum's production.

I got given a bag of popcorn by my Voltage leader so I went to Powerzone to pick up my brothers and share the popcorn with them, but there was a little girl crying in the corner because her sister had bumped into her with the swing roller and gone off laughing. Her knee was bruised and she was silently crying so no one else noticed except for me ( I was fetching a soccer ball for my brothers). To cheer her up I gave her lot's of popcorn and got a swing roller for her from the cupboard.

Once we got home I made Dad a cup of coffee and helped him with the spaghetti.

After dinner I got banished to my bedroom to tidy up and I found a poster that I wasn't using and my brothers are collecting all the sports posters they can find and putting them up on their wall, but they're not tall enough to reach the spare space. So I took the poster up to their bedroom and they gave me all of their posters and I stuck them up on the wall.

Everyone was very happy with me and my brothers said that the wall looks so cool and that it was really great. My dad hugged me and told me to keep being good.

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Hi Grace!

lol I feel sorry for that pooor little girl... It was nice of you to give her popcorn because if I was that little girl, I would like to be given popcorn :P

Angie

Katie said...

I bet she was really thankful to you Grace! Great!