Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 2

Today, for my 2nd day of making a difference, I started off by packing my littlest brothers hockey kit and locating all of his gear which he'd spread all over the house - not an easy task, I tell you!

Afterschool, I looked after my little brothers and my sister.We were at my youngest brothers' hockey practice while my Mum and Dad were doing jobs at school and general things around Auckland. Because my littlest brother was the only one doing hockey and doing something fun I decided to play catch, bounce the soccer ball and tackling with his mini soft soccer ball (Kind of like the soft toy balls you get from McDonalds but bigger). I kept him occupied for ages.

I know that he was thankful for this even though he didn't say it, because he was laughing, running around and having fun when usually he would be sitting curled up in a corner and going on about how he was bored.

My parent also thanked me for looking after my siblings.




1 comment:

Mr. Read said...

I hope Sophie grows up to be such an amazing big sister such as you. Thanks for all your invaluable help with ICT in class. You are so appreciated.