Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 4

For Day 4 of 17 Days To Make A Difference I had hockey in the morning. After my hockey game I got dropped off at Lloyd Elsmore hockey grounds to watch my brothers play hockey. It was cold and wet but quite interesting to watch. I saw a little girl who was playing at the top of the stands and running away from her mum so I stopped her and gave her back to her mum. The mum smiled and said thank you.

To continue my Day of Making a Difference we went to the barbers to get my brothers a haircut. We were there for approximately 1 and a half hours! They did look cute though. Owen was bored so I read him stuff out of the magazine.

On our way home we dropped off at the supermarket and we bought soup, bread and shortbread cookies. When we got home I helped my Dad make soup and tidied up the kitchen. When it was lunchtime I made everyone drinks.

After lunch I decided to continue with my cooking adventure so I made a jelly trifle thing with crumbled shortbread and peaches. I placed it to set in the fridge.

Everyone was very thankful to me that day and Dad said how extra helpful and great I was being.

No comments: