Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 17




Today for the final day of Making a Difference I tried to do lots of things.

Today was the last day of term and I also (again) got a doughnut from Mr. Read (thank you!). One of the things I did was at lunchtime I shared my doughnut between my 2 friends. 1/3 each. I know they were thankful for this because they said "thankyou" and that it was "delicious".

I went to a friends house afterschool because we were going to Platinum later that evening. On the way home I gave my friend and her brother some sweets that I got given by my old Year 6 teacher who was leaving for another school. I gave my friends brother Russian Fudge and my friend a green lollipop. On the way home my friends brother was tired and that he didn't want to put the waterbottle (that he drank from!) in his bag or carry it so I carried it all the way to their house.

I lent some of the clothes that I'd taken there, to my friends (who met us at my friends house). I also let them use my new lipgloss.

At Platinum I bought drinks for my friends and I and shared out a packet of Mentos. I also bought some candyfloss to share but I didn't like it that much so they had most of it.

Altogether I think 17 Days to Make a Difference was a good idea because everyone was trying to be much nicer and maybe just little things that we do cheer everyone up just that little bit more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really have made a difference and I really think you but an extra effort to make day 17 a little special.

Good Job!!

Pari

Mr. Read said...

You have completed a great 17 Days to Make A Difference Grace. I have enjoyed reading your blog entries because many of them were detailed and gave me insight into your thoughts. Your family, friends and school mates have benefited from your kindness immensely.

Why didn't you include the section that defined what a good citizen was and also stated why you are a good citizen?

I checked out your profile and found out that you're part of a book review blog. I was most impressed. I will post your blog on our class page so R12 students can find out what books are good etc. (If that's ok with you?)

Thanks also for the comments you've written on others and my blog entries.